BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城

标题: 提供上门数学,物理,英语,工程类学科补习服务 ($40/h) [打印本页]

作者: JD_ETH    时间: 2018-3-3 19:28
标题: 提供上门数学,物理,英语,工程类学科补习服务 ($40/h)

你好,

我是苏黎世联邦理工(QS世界排名第十) 的机器人专业的研究生,即将毕业, 目前在布里斯班的 CSIRO(澳洲国立科学研究所)从事机器人相关研发。 多年留学经验和欧洲名校代课经验,母语中文,目前英语和德语都是流利水平,并有深厚的数学,物理,机械工程,计算机课程基础。

可以带中学,或大学本科学生的数学, 英语,德语,物理或其他工程专业相关课程。

我也可以开车到你的住处,以配合你的学习进度。
请致电或传短信到0478 056 635!
我的服务费用是每小时40澳元。谢谢。
郭家栋 Jiadong Guo on LinkedIn

Hello,

I am a graduate student in his last year of master's degree at ETH Zurich (QS World Ranking number 10), majoring in "Robotics, Systems and Control". I am currently working at CSIRO(Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation), Brisbane, doing research in the field of robotics.  Over the years I have been tutoring and teaching classes both privately and in
European top universities, and I am fluent in Mandarin, English and German. As a robotics engineer,
I gathered a lot of experiences in mathematics, physics, computer science, mechanical engineering too.

I offer private tutoring classes for both school and bachelor level students, in mathematics, english, german, physics
and engineering related class.

If you would like to have a joyful study time with me, please call or text 0423985766!
I am offering my tuition services at $40/hour.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Jiadong

Goldwyn Shooting Amiv16 1897.jpg (411.07 KB, 下载次数: 26)

Goldwyn Shooting Amiv16 1897.jpg

欢迎光临 BrisbaneBBS.com悠悠网 | 布里斯班中文网_昆士兰华人论坛_黄金海岸论坛_Goldcoast_租房_工作_交友_同城 (http://www.brisbanebbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2